The motherboard is an essential part of the computer. Motherboards are the central processor, and it’s the place where almost everything is connected.
In this article, I will analyze the X570 Motherboard vs B550, which is better in terms of functioning and performance.
Further, the B550 and the X570 motherboards have been the most commonly used for the last two years. The main difference is that the B550 motherboard has a different architecture than the X570 motherboard.
But this doesn’t mean that B550 is a lower-grade motherboard. On the contrary, the motherboards are developed according to their needs.
Let’s get into the main features of both motherboards to decide which one is better.
- 1 X570 Motherboard vs B550 | Which one is Best
- 2 X570 Motherboard Features
- 3 Final Thoughts
- 4 FAQs
- 4.1 1. What’s the difference between the X570 motherboard and the B550 motherboard?
- 4.2 2. How much does it cost to upgrade from the B550 to the X570?
- 4.3 4. Will the X570 motherboard work with my CPU?
- 4.4 5. How will I know if my CPU will work with the X570 motherboard?
- 4.5 6. What are the differences between the X570 and B550 motherboards?
- 4.6 7. Is the X570 motherboard better than the B550 motherboard?
- 4.7 8. What do I need to upgrade from the B550 to the X570?
- 4.8 9. What do I need to upgrade from the X570 to the B550?
X570 Motherboard vs B550 | Which one is Best
We know that motherboards are one of the significant components of any computer system, and their primary purpose is to give us the power to do our work effectively.
Motherboards come with some of the best features you will not find on any other. These features are the result of their constant improvement and modification to fit the needs of today’s technology.
However, motherboards keep improving even after years of improvement, and their features keep increasing. Here are the best features of the B550 motherboard.
First, it comes with a built-in Intel Celeron processor of 2.2GHz. This motherboard has six memory slots, two SATA 6GB/s, and four USB 3.0 ports.
Super Fast Chipset
For higher performance, this motherboard comes with the new chipset i5-6300. It is handy for overclocking and high-definition gaming.
Intel X79 Express Chipset
The latest chipset supports the latest CPUs, DDR3 up to 2133MHz, and the latest graphics cards. In addition, the motherboard supports dual graphic cards.
Dual Graphics Support
B550 has an Intel-integrated graphics card, supporting the latest NVIDIA GTX Titan series. Therefore, this motherboard is very suitable for gamers.
Support for Wi-Fi
This motherboard has a wireless LAN controller built-in and has five PCI slots. So you can install the wireless LAN cards in those slots without any issues.
- Processor: Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory: DDR4, 2x8GB (16GB)
- Video: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Storage: SATA, M.2 Socket 1
- Audio: Realtek ALC1150
- Networking: Killer E2500
X570 Motherboard Features
You might have heard this saying “if you are a game lover, you need a high-end gaming motherboard, and if you are not a game lover, you don’t have to spend so much money on it. Instead, you can use the budget or low-cost motherboard to provide the best performance and quality.”
More so, the thing is that we are all here to enjoy the most fantastic gaming experience, and it takes a lot of hard work to play the best game, and that’s why you need to buy a good quality gaming motherboard.
We have seen the most expensive gaming motherboards in the market, but if you don’t have a lot of money, you need to opt for the best budget gaming motherboard like the Matek V570. This motherboard is the best motherboard for those who are looking for a reliable motherboard without any doubt.
Features and Specifications
The main thing we are looking for in a motherboard is its performance and reliability, so these are the features of the Matek V570, and we are comparing it with other best-budget gaming motherboards.
- Supports Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 Processors
- Supports Windows 10
- Supports Dual LAN Ports
- Supports USB 2.0 & USB 3.0
- Has SATA 6Gb/s
- Has GIGABYTE BIOS
- Supports OC and CPU Overclocking
- Supports Multi GPU with PCIe
- Support CrossfireX
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4 memory
- It is compatible with the latest DDR4 kits.
- Supports 4K Graphics Support
- It comes with seven months of warranty.
What’s good about the Matek V570?
There is a lot of criticism regarding the Matek V570 as this is one of the most expensive budget gaming motherboards. However, you need to know that there is no budget motherboard like this. It has all the features that you are looking for.
It is also a complete gaming platform, and you can take your gaming to the next level. The motherboard has high-quality components like the G. Skill Sniper DDR4 memory and Samsung 850 PRO SSD.
The sound quality is also excellent, and you will never get any complaints regarding the sound.
Intel Z270 chipset and powerful CPU give it an edge over other laptops. Therefore, you will get the best compatibility and performance with your CPU. It will make your gaming experience better than before.
It is a dual LAN and USB 3.0 compatible motherboard, so connecting a keyboard and mouse will be easy. In addition, it supports PCIe Gen 3 x16 slots, which means you can easily install up to 32 GB of RAM.
Further, the board also has support for USB 3.1 Type-C, and that is another added advantage.
If you are a person who likes to overclock and wants to push your CPU, you can quickly go with the Matek V570.
Now it is your turn to decide which motherboard is better. For those who want the best graphics, the B550 motherboard is a perfect choice because it has an integrated GPU. But for those who want to build a powerful gaming PC, then the X570 motherboard is better.
1. What’s the difference between the X570 motherboard and the B550 motherboard?
The X570 motherboard is a new motherboard from Intel. It has the latest features and has improved performance. In contrast, the B550 motherboard is still the standard motherboard for many people.
2. How much does it cost to upgrade from the B550 to the X570?
The price for upgrading depends on the motherboard you choose. For example, the B550 motherboard is around $ 3.00 more than the X570 motherboard.
4. Will the X570 motherboard work with my CPU?
Yes, the X570 motherboard will work with your CPU.
5. How will I know if my CPU will work with the X570 motherboard?
You will know if your CPU will work with the motherboard if the motherboard says it will work with your CPU.
6. What are the differences between the X570 and B550 motherboards?
The X570 motherboard has more features than the B550 motherboard.
7. Is the X570 motherboard better than the B550 motherboard?
Both the X570 and B550 motherboards are good.
8. What do I need to upgrade from the B550 to the X570?
You will need a new power supply.
9. What do I need to upgrade from the X570 to the B550?
You will need a new power supply.